About the ProgramRead more
• Proven experience in IT analysis and development (R, min 5 years)
• Knowledge on object-oriented programming (R, min 5 years)
• Experience of developing applications using Delphi 7 to Latest (R, min 6 years)
• Experience in .NET 4.5 C#, windows and web services (R)
• Go Experience in SQL / MS SQL Server (R, min 3 years)
• Good knowledge in data access components using SQL server (R)
• Knowledge in latest technologies and tools (R)
• Fluency in English – C1 Level minimum (oral and written) (R)
• 5 to 10 years of experience (Experience)
• SDLC and agile knowledge (Process Skills)
• Communication and Relationship are the key (Soft Skills)
• Hands on experience in various tools like VSTS, JIRA, EXCEL, PPT, MPP (Hard Skills)
• Experience in risk management, resource planning, Project co-ordination and tracking
• Certification in agile, PMP, ITIL, PRINCE will help
• In General, a pleasing personality, smart enough to learn fast is what we are looking for.
Ensure the highest level of performance is achieved on the following key criteria:
• Software Quality
• Products and services in accordance with user’s requirements and processes.
• Product quality (flexibility, ease of use and learn, reliability, maintainability).
• Services quality (communication, usage of methodology all along the product life cycle, documentation, products delivery in accordance with estimated costs and delivery time).
• Be part of a SCRUM team, do the necessary development in WPF and support/coach the team members in WPF.
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
• Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical suitability.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
• Experience in WinForm is added Advantage.
• Ability to train others in WinForm and must be the goto person for WinForm.
• Desktop based enterprise application development
• Ability to design the application in a scalable and reliable manner
• Unit test automation or TDD hand-on experience
• Ability to communicate in english fluently (written + oral)
Experience in Windows Application Project Preferred.
• Candidate should have 3 to 8 years of Experience In full stack development
• Proficient in Front End development using Angular 8 or 9, HTML 5, BootStrap/CSS, Sass (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheet).
• Proficient in C# and Design Patterns such as DDD Principles (Aggregates, events, projections) and CQRS (Optional)
• Should have experience in RestAPI development using ASP.Net Core WebAPI
• Should have experience in Front End Unit Testing. Preferable on Jasmine/protractor/ Selenium.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps engineer, who will be able to help us deliver software products faster and more reliably. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development – such as Agile frameworks – will be key.
The key duties will be focused on development automation and implementation of the technological changes required to support the evolution of One Vision industrialization.
Automation of the end to end software delivery lifecycle in order to facilitate the testing, deployment, configuration, provisioning.
Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.