The team works relentlessly to ensure the office functions with ease and facilitates all administrative support to employees.
The HR team do go far beyond recruitment activities, conducting regular one-to-one sessions with employees to understand their needs and to give them an opportunity to voice their concerns or opinions.
Financial Management could include:
- Lead annual budget preparations in coordination with relevant program managers
- Analyze financial statements, making appropriate advice
- Supervise the maintenance of accounting systems and data, and the presentation of financial data for both internal managerial purposes and external reporting requirements
- Ensure finance compliance and consistency with policies and procedures
- Support the project team by establishing office management policies
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures for project
- Develop and implement document “audit-ready”
- Monitor financial budget and project
Administrative responsibilities could include:
- Manage planning, meeting, act as the point person
- Manage contract, projects and deadline, perform cost reduction research
- Ensure infrastructure needs are met, including properly functioning IT equipment, routine maintenance, security.
- Support teams or lead administrative teams
HR responsibilities could include:
- Serve as strategic partner to senior management by integrating HR strategies into the organization’s overall mission and operational strategy
- Handle the Recruitment process: from the beginning to the end
- Manage and approve employment contracts in coordination with managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties and human resource risk management
- Oversee administration of human resources, including but not limited to, maintaining personnel files, recruitments and orientation procedures, purchasing and maintaining adequate health and other insurance policies, etc.;
- Plan and conduct new employer branding