Mid to Senior level MIS Security position with a primary responsibility of maintaining security baselines. Includes deploying and triaging security updates, deploying security policies as required, incidents develop and document, monitor alerts, monitor advisories and bulletins as required, maintain data aggregation methods, vulnerability management, maintain security tickets and incidents as needed. Analyze technological and architectural upgrades/modifications to the Information Systems Security architecture and develop technical recommendations.
Experience Requirements: Networking, WiFi systems, routing, NAT architecture. Azure architecture and security, access control, video surveillance systems. Must have some experience in DevSecOps, scripting/PowerShell, SQL, IDS/ IPS. Must have knowledge of MFA architectures, O365 architecture and emails security.
Other IT security related tasks are also involved as well as special project involvement based on demonstrated ability. responsible leadership ability in management or supervisory positions.
Qualifications: Must have advanced understanding of Microsoft operating systems (server and workstation), authentication methods, networking, WiFi, encryption, routing, NAT, email security, DevSecOps, scripting/PowerShell and Azure and IT security. Physical security access control, video surveillance. Must have good documentation skills, take direction well, and be able to operate with minimal supervision. Job experience of three to ten years and a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field desired or Certifications. three years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions. Specialized
Experience: 3 to 7 years
Experience substitutions: Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Field or Advanced level IT Certification such as CASP, CCSK, CCDP, CCNP Security, CEH, CISA, GSLC, GCED, AZ-500.
· Maintain information security policies and procedures.
· Maintain and monitor security technologies such as vulnerability scanning solutions, IDS/IPS, anti-virus technologies, SIEM technologies, host forensics and malware analysis, web application firewalls and proxy solutions.
· Maintain real time threat detention technologies to identify and quarantine threats, Monitor Endpoint Security; alerts and takes corrective action.
· Monitor internal control systems to ensure appropriate access levels are maintained, protect against unauthorized system access, modification and destruction.
· Generate and review security related reports, logs and occurrences; escalate issues and initiate security response procedures.
· Generate and review vulnerability reports, track compliance with vulnerability management policies and procedures in accordance to established ISO 27001:2013 guidelines.
· Reviews, updates, and enforces data security practices within the organization; tests for exposures to ensure adherence to guidelines and procedures and works with platform experts to implement remedial measures as appropriate.
· Tests security controls and manages the associated remediation of any deficiencies as needed.
· Assess security information, triaging and responding to security events, identify false positives, and conduct correlation analysis across numerous internal and external data sources while prioritizing information security incidents.
· Perform tasks for security initiatives /projects.
· Manage incident-handling processes, which include implementation of containment, protection, and remediation activities.
· Support Information Security training and awareness by providing ideas and content, assist HR with employee security awareness education and training.
· Manage multiple priorities and deadlines concurrently.
Provide support after hours, on weekends and through on-call rotation.
Special benefits Include
- Health Care Insurance- Vision Care Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Savings Plan
- Suburban Work Location
- Casual Work Environment
- Flexible Work Hours
- Direct Hires (no Agencies)
- Only considering applicants in regional area (NY, NJ and PA)
- US Citizens or those legally allowed to work in the US only
-No visa sponsorship is available for this position
Job Type: Full-time