MAKE A DIFFERENCE
MSC Technology provides exclusive IT solutions to MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company. We believe engaged, talented and ideas-focused individuals are what makes an international business like ours so successful. Being a professional services firm, it’s about creating a workplace where we recruit skilled people able to deliver excellence service but first, a place where people can be inspired and be inspiring.
- Support our existing applications written in C#, SQL Server SPs.
- Debug SPs and C# to find the origin of a production bug.
- Drive development and operational excellence of our flagship applications.
- Understand and Help on the Build and Release process
- Learn the business.
- Once the modules and the business are learnt, Grow and Lead the Development Support Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- Experience working under pressure.
- C# Debugging and Fixing Bugs: WinForms, WCF, Webservices, Multithreading.
- SQL Server: Analyzing and Optimizing complex queries.
- Experience with WinDebug to analyze application crash in production environments.
- Huge Experience with Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Technical Test during Interview
NICE TO HAVE
- Visual C++ Experience. Debugging MFC and COM applications.
- Building MSI Packages.
- Experience on Release process under Windows.
- Experience with TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps
Special benefits Include
- Health Care Insurance- Vision Care Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Savings Plan
- Suburban Work Location
- Casual Work Environment
- Flexible Work Hours
- Direct Hires (no Agencies)
- Only considering applicants in regional area (NY, NJ and PA)
- US Citizens or those legally allowed to work in the US only
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position