Desired Skills & Experience:
• A functional professional with 3-4 years of Finance Domain experience and 5 Years of experience in SAP Finance
• Minimum of 5 years of SAP experience in supporting General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Financial Accounting, yearend closing and Inter-company Accounting.
• Minimum of 1 or 2 full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, SD.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with Multiple Team and Users
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Provide support to both new implementations and existing support.
• Perform detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide appropriate solutions, validate and document customer requirements.
• Facilitate direct calls with the user to collect business requirements and Identify gaps, issues, and work around solutions.
• Map client business requirements, processes, objectives and develop necessary modifications to satisfy customer needs.
• Design, customize, configure, create test scripts, and test FI/CO module related requirements.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting, investigate, analyze, and solve support related issues.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and system enhancements.
• Provide User training and user support as required and work self-directed and independently.