- Expert level skill in administration of Informatica tools PowerCenter & IDQ
- Experience on installing PowerCenter on multiple Node with Grid and High availability configurations
- Expert in typical Admin tasks like migrations, installation of patches, hotfixes & upgrades
- Day to day administration activities like user creation, folder creation, configuring DB connections.
- Configure environment variables, Configure database client software for integration & repository services.
- Configuration of security domains and Scheduling Synchronization of the users/group with LDAP directory service.
- Strong experience in analysing performance related issues at sever/job level.
- Expertise in fine-tuning the mapping and sessions by identifying the bottlenecks to improve performance.
- Managing the deployments (Labels, folder, deployment groups) and conflict resolutions
- Strong experience in Informatica Disaster Recovery activities
- Manage all backup, restore, disaster recovery processes and procedures for all Informatica domains and deployments of code through non-production and production environments.
- Knowledge on how to configure/troubleshoot informatica server in both Linux and Windows platforms.
- Participate in defining Informatica standards and best practices.
- Capacity planning and proactive monitoring of system health
- Hand-on experience in Unix shell scripting to automate routine administrative tasks.
- Work with infrastructure teams to ensure an effective operating environment.
- Work with Infrastructure Operations teams to coordinate routine maintenance activities such as patches.
- Hands-on experience with any schedulers like Control-M or Automic or Active Batch
- Basic understanding of Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Ability to mentor others, including peers and application developers, clearly explain complex technical issues to business analysts and end users.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communications skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Documentation of incidents with root cause analysis and review.
No of Position
As per the company standards
IT - Industry