MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company continues to invest and lead the world container market with ships, an extensive container fleet, intermodal and dedicated staff for its customers. The Company’s evolution to its leading brand needs consistency to market, and therefore it is paramount to standardise data, processes and management information.
Established in 1998, MSC Technology provides development and technology support for the MSC transportation divisions and is composed by highly accomplished technology professionals. Today, with a team of 1000 plus, MSC Technology provides the best, most interactive maritime software solutions available in the industry. With an emphasis on equal employment opportunities and a collaborative approach to growing our expertise and solving complex problems, we are a trusted strategic partner with a great journey ahead of us.
Within the Pricing Scrum Team, the Scrum Master works on the creation of a new application. She /He will be using the scrum process and guidelines defined by agile coaches and architects. Her/His goal is to deliver software increments with quality at the end of each sprint. To achieve this, she/he will collaborate closely with the other team members (developers, tester, product specialists and product owner).
• Actively participate to scrum ceremonies and propose ideas
• Analyze user stories by discussing with the product owner and product specialists
• Develop a mutually respectful working relationship with all staff in to ensure a strong Team effort in all activities
• Provide timely, complete and accurate responses to all Program Stakeholders’ questions and inquiries in a positive and constructive manner
• Remain current on trends and innovation in IT, Software and Middleware industry
• Anticipate and address potential issues leveraging previous experience and strong problem-solving skills
2 FUNCTIONAL REPORTING
The position will report to the IT Director responsible of the Business Domain (Pricing)
• Position to be filled in Torino.
• Availability for travel as required (occasionally)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
(P) = Preferred, (R) = Required
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (R)
- Knowledge of Scrum framework (R)
- Knowledge of Scaled and distributed Scrum (P)
- Knowledge of other agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban) (P)
- At least 3 years of experience working as a scrum master (R)
- Certified scrum master / product owner (P)
- DevOps (P)
- At least 5 years of experience in IT projects (P)
- Experience in large projects including offshore (P)
- TDD, BDD, Unit testing and other agile technics (R)
- Microsoft VSTS (P)
- .NET and Microsoft technologies (P)
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) (R)
- Capacity to work in a multicultural environment (R)
- Passionate about agile (R)