Experience substitutions: Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Field or Advanced level IT Certification such as CISSP, CPTE, CCIE Security, SCYBER, CISM, CASP, CCSK, CCDP, CCNP Security, CEH, CISA, GSLC, GCED, AZ-500 or Experience
Description: MSC Technologies is looking for an Azure and O365 Security tasks.
The position holder will be part of the security team and assist in all efforts involving Security and Azure. The position holder must be well versed in all below product suites.
Azure Security Center
1. Good knowledge on Manual Testing
2. Good Knowledge on UI Automation ,API Automation and Load Test using JMETER
3. Test Case /Test Script Creation and execution
4. Dry Run and Debugging
5. Good Communication Skills
6. Independent on Task Completion
7. Ability to Lead multiple teams
Job Location: Chennai – Ambattur
• Assist on the automation processes to support Azure environments for multiple customer bases worldwide
• Automating workload deployments and other Windows administration tasks
• Provide cloud support
• Create monitoring and reporting as needed to best maintain our cloud environment
• Create the required design and support documentation for projects, systems build, processes and changes.
Skillset must require : PowerShell Scripting, Azure - Cloud Automation, Devops.
"Responsible for innovation and end-to-end implementation of the project
Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
1. Responsible for innovation and end-to-end implementation of the project
2. Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
3. Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
4. Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
General: 8 to 10 years Experience
• Qualification in project management (R)
• Strong experience in rollout Management (R)
• Software Development Life Cycle proficiency (R)
• Proven work experience in people management, planning, risk management, change management (R)
• Processes, Systems and Data minded (R)
• Experience in system support (R)
• Experience in the maritime shipping industry (P)
• Experience in the logistics industry (P)
• Understanding of Database Management System (P)
Experience in oracle database installation on RAC, ASM, Data Guard, performance tuning.
Experience in configuration the backup and recovery strategies using RMAN.
Experience in database migration and upgrades.
Experience in oracle patches.
Working experience on Windows and Linux operating systems.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to proactively monitor issues using OEM.
Should possess strong knowledge in Manual testing to prevent the defects.
Analyzing user stories, understanding requirements and its impacts by discussing with the product owner and product specialists
Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size in Azure Devops.
Anticipate and address potential defects leveraging previous experience and strong problem-solving skills
Collaborate daily with the developers to define the needed tests in each user story
1. Should have experience of atleast 3+ years in developing application using C#, .NET Framework version 4.5 or higher,
WinForms, WCF web services, Entity Framework, LINQ queries, multi-threading, asynchronous development
2. Strong SQL Server development skills: SQL Server programming including writing stored procedures and user defined functions.
3. Data model design using tables, indexes, views, etc. with performance in mind.
4. Previous/current experience using WPF, XML, REST are a plus.
Job Location: Chennai – Ambattur
•Has demonstrated personal capability to work in an international and multi-cultural project and has been able to
demonstrate leadership, recognized expertise, and communication skills in this context.
•Appreciate teamwork and execution of technical direction once consensus is gained and / or final decision has been made,
•Identify business drivers and technical requirements to develop the optimal solution(s)
•Perform technical assessments as required by the identified opportunity
•Perform competitive analysis tasks for proposed solutions and services